micro-mirror fiber optic switches
Reflect to Connect™
n:1 Fiber Optic Switch devices
Has all of the advanced performance of the Revision B SecureSwitch® product,
but now supports more network connections plus has been enhanced with advanced internal diagnostics and fault detection
capabilities. The new SecureSwitch n:1 Fiber Optic Switch products simplify the integration of digital video conferencing systems
with 4 or more network connections.
- Applications from 1:1 access control to 8:1 network selection
- SecureSwitch® Common Criteria
Certification for switching between networks of different security classifications
Now available in versions optimized for 50um OM4 multimode, 62.5um multimode or singlemode, and either 1U rackmount or desktop versions with LC or ST
- Common Criteria Security Target
- Automatically cycles power to attached Codec's or other devices when the
connection state is changed.
- Layer 1 switch that optically switches the fiber connections - supports all protocols,
wavelengths, data rates and formats.
Section 508 compliance information:
Copyright© 2011 Market Central Inc.