R6100 1U A/B switching systems
1U ganged A/B switches and multiport sharing switches are compact multi-switch systems in a 1U high rack-mount chassis. Fiber optic or wire Ethernet
switch port models are available. Multiple racks can be daisy chained together (up to 4080 circuits), all controlled by a single user locally
or remotely. Manage access to networks, implement backup systems for network and computer connections or share peripherals and other
equipment. Local features include LED status and manual switching. Remote control (RS232 and Ethernet available as standard options,
dry contact closure available as a custom) provides unmatched management flexibility. SwitchMaster systems are used around the
world to add secure access control and reliable backup for critical systems from space launch centers to stock exchange networks.
- 4, 6 & 8 port fiber optic gang switch Models.
- 8 & 16 port RJ45 gang switch and sharing switch Models.
- Add reliability to critical networks and systems with an ultra compact 1U SwitchMaster
- Monitor & control access to networks remotely; gang switch all ports
or switch individual ports.
- Automate the backup of individual connections or entire networks based on port failure or time of day.
Section 508 compliance information:
Copyright© 2011 Market Central Inc.