D1000 Desktop Switches
- The Market Central
D1000 A/B Layer 1 Switch connects port A or port B to a Common(C) port through latching or non-latching relays or fiber optic switch
mechanisms. Latching units maintain the connection state with or without power. Non-Latching units will switch to port A with power loss and remain in A when power
- All Models allow manual control of the connection state
through pushbuttons on the front, and include a 6 position terminal block on the rear for remote status and control via external dry contact closure.
The Serial RS232 models have a DB9 serial port to control and monitor the connection state. The Ethernet models have a
10base-T port on the front which allows remote control and monitoring using a web browser, telnet, SNMP or
SwitchCenter GUI application.
- DB9, Cat6, singlemode fiber and multimode fiber models
- Monitor & control access to networks remotely
- Cat-6 and Fiber models support any data format, protocol or speeds up to 10 Gbps
- Automate the backup of individual connections based on network path failure
Cat6 switch cards also support HDBaseT connections including Power Over HDBaseT (POH)
up to 100W.
- Switch one HDBaseT source between multiple receivers/displays or one receiver/display
between multiple sources.
- Use as an HDBaseT air gap switch for secure access control for controlling POH displays
or as an HDBaseT link selector switch
for failover and sharing applications.
Section 508 compliance information:
Copyright© 2011 Market Central Inc.